I help Etsy side-hustlers turn sporadic sales into FULL-TIME PROFIT (but seriously)
You're an Etsy side-hustler for now--you're small, but you've got BIG dreams. And one of those dreams? Owning a consistently profitable Etsy biz.
Ooooh, you’re in the right place, my friend!
Starting an Etsy shop is freakin' hard. I know just how overwhelming it can be to try and get your Etsy shop up and running-- you're working frantically to create new product, fill the few orders you do get, and somehow figure out how the heck to promote your Etsy shop to get those sales in the first place (and let's face it-- you DON'T have the time + desire to research a million ways that aren't going to work.)
It's a vicious cycle.
And perhaps the most frustrating part? While you're running around busting your butt for every. single. sale, you're watching other similar shops grow crazy fast while you're just trying to keep your head above water.
Trust me my friend, I've totally been there.
I’m Morgan Nield and 3 years ago I was standing right where you are now.
My first Etsy shop was a complete flop. Actually, my first two were. I started to sell on Etsy back in 2011 because my husband was in graduate school and I was bored. I had some (extremely basic) graphic design training and decided to open my first Etsy shop selling customized stationary.
True story: I spent more money than I ever actually earned, + got about a bazillion paper cuts in the process.
My second Etsy shop focused on custom wedding guest posters. While it was more successful than the stationary one (not much of a challenge, to tell you the truth...), I still was only making a sale sporadically-- nothing consistent and certainly nothing I could quit my day job over.
Third time's a charm...
Because I'm a glutton for punishment, I decided to try again in 2014 with another Etsy shop.
But this time I did things a little bit different-- I started researching marketing strategies, taking online marketing classes, and hired myself a small business mentor (hands down, the best money I EVER spent!). Instead of flying by the seat of my pants, I worked with my mentor and crafted a strategic marketing plan tailored to MY Etsy shop and MY sales goals.
20,000 sales later I'm here to tell you: IT WORKED.
Where I had only earned $3,000 total between my first two shops, I earned $3,000 in just the second month with LittleHighbury.
My revenue was growing at such an exponential rate that I ended up hiring 2 employees by the new year just to keep on top of orders. It was seriously nuts.
Everything snowballed like crazy from that point and by March of 2016 I had hit an all-time monthly revenue high beyond my wildest dreams (you can see the stats here if you're interested ;).
Suddenly I was being featured in press, growing an engaged fan-base, and--my absolute favorite part-- being contacted by other Etsy shop owners who felt completely overwhelmed and underpaid with all their fruitless efforts.
BEING A SOLOPRENEUR DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO DO IT SOLO
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You've hopped onto the forums asking for answers all been told to "work on your titles and tags" (been there, done that about a gazillion times)
- You've lowered your prices to the point that you're practically paying your customers to buy your product (sadly, I speak from experience...)
- You've photographed your items against a white backdrop, a wood backdrop, and even a pink confetti backdrop (although you realized that one was a mistake...) hoping for a sales boost, but still-- nothing is selling.
- You're feel like you're throwing spaghetti at the wall trying "all the things" by "the experts" out there but nothing seems to stick.
- And maybe you've even reached out to other successful Etsy shops for advice only to be told to "do more social media," (worst. advice. ever.) and when you actually DO more social media, all you here are crickets.
Those points above? Yeah, I've experienced (and cried over) every single one. No matter how much I tested and tweaked, nothing changed.
No matter what I tried to do in my other shops, I just couldn't make it work. I was at the point that I doubted myself and spent most of my time second-guessing every biz decision I was making. I was stuck inside my own head and I couldn't find a way to step back and see what the real problems with my shops were.
EVERYTHING CHANGES NOW
Ask yourself; What if you had someone that was not only 100% obsessed with your success, but offered you constant motivation and strategic direction towards your dreams?
That would be awesome, right?
Well guess what? That's exactly what I do!
Ready to take action + get your learning on?!
- Here on the blog you'll find all of my best tips + strategies (tailored specifically to Etsy sellers!) for growing your Etsy biz and standing out online. New content comes out 2x/week, so be sure to check back frequently!
- If you're eager to get a quick start on optimizing your Etsy shop for sales, my free "Quit-Your-Day-Job" e-course is an awesome place to start! You'll receive daily challenges designed to push you and get you to the point that you are making real-deal, consistent income!
- And if you're looking to REALLY looking to jump-start your Etsy sales and get to that quit-your-day-job income even faster, check out my one-on-one consultations-- where I’ll walk you through step-by-step to create a promotion strategy plan that is specifically tailored to YOU + YOUR BUSINESS.
Thanks for stopping by-- I'm honestly, truly, genuinely SO happy to have you!
Obsessed with your success,